Moss going to NE!???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

& there ya go! See, I didn't even think of that. They CANNOT keep all of those guys. We'll get someone. I'm sure that some other teams will be letting some decent players go too. It always happens. Later on in in the summer, I mean.

Players can be had.

I'm with yoos guys though, we're not doing enough at the moment ... but it's a never-ending process. We picked up Wade as a scrub a few years ago, & Robaire Smith late last year, etc.

If we'd had this money last year, there was a Ty Law for the taking, etc. This year, we'll obviously have the money (Since Reinfeldt refuses to spend it.)

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Who here does not think that our 3rd rounder would have been better spent on Darrel Jackson than Paul Williams? I mean really... I would like to think our FO knows more than I do, but there have been way too many occasions like that this offseason that made me go "huh?".

edit: Paul Williams, not Mike Williams

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

All they gave up was a 4th rounder....and i think he can resume play w/ a decent qb....i dont get the raiders...what a bad move...and i dont get the titans...why couldnt they offere something too...

dissapointement....no WRs till the 3rd and not one DE...whos gonna rush the qb...i pray to god givens is amazing next yr

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moss said he would only restructure with NE. No other team wanted to eat 9 mil for Moss next season.

5. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

NE has like 9 guys at WR now!

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

We aren't far behind.....God forbid we actually draft something we really need...like a DE.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

But do we have 4 QUALITY wrs?

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

no but we also dont have 2 WR's that have character issues..one is facing a suspension

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Ask that in December.

10. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

Look, no one else was going to get Moss for a 4th except New England. Moss was due 22 million over the next two seasons. New England is the ONLY team that Moss agreed to restructure with.

New England wins championships.
    Titan's don't... yet.
    There is a clear disparity in bargaining power.

Just let it go. We'll be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar