More Patriots Cheating Allegations

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

He did, but he was also part of it. He was pissed at not getting the promotion in house that he thought he deserved.

2. 615nick

615nick Starter

Stirring the pot. #### brady, ne and bellicheat. They did however cheat and were caught.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

So only two other teams were caught doing it and they were teams with ex patriots coaches who were taught how to cheat by belicheck? Lmao. Wow

4. Clark

I'm sure there's more backstory to it, probably more teams doing it. They were cataloging hand signals. Which was perfectly fine if they weren't taking pictures of them. It's one thing to outsmart... But it went to the next level.

This is no different then Tomlin getting away with stepping in the field during the return. An he skated

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I don't get how these coaches get away with this ****. There should be a zero tolerance policy on cheating. There are too many people who would die to be in their positions for them to let coaches get away with it.

6. PA724_Titans

PA724_Titans Special Teams Standout

As much as I despise the Pats for spygate...this is just sour grapes from.players who wanted to stay with a winning organization...Talib mad cuz they wanted Revis over him

7. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

Puck the Fatriots!

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Don't like the Pats at all. I already live in New England so if I wanted to be tagged into the orgy/gangbang I already would have been. Like I said I don't think Gruden cheated and yes the Raiders were tarded for not changing things but c'mon, he knew he had an unfair advantage. I'm not saying I wouldn't have done the same thing but morally you know it's not the right thing to do.

Again, if all of the Pats' success is directly related to spygate, then why have they not fallen off harshly since they stopped? I mean if the only reason they won all those games was spygate it stands to reason that once that advantage is removed, they would have fallen back to earth. Instead they proceeded to go on a giant f*ck you tour around the league and dropped 40-burgers on everyone.

Here you go straight from NFL.com http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...-through-espionage-more-common-than-you-think

This "cheating" is common and has been going on FOREVER. It's not the right thing to do but let's not pretend that the Patriots' success isn't a large component of this outrage. If it was a sad sack team like the Browns that got caught doing it everyone would have said "they still suck" LOL'ed and moved one.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Still don't understand how gruden was morally wrong by beating the raiders. What was he supposed to let them win?

Also, yeah, the patriots haven't won a super bowl since spygate...so....

10. Clark

Annual playoffs contenders. Don't get it twisted now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar