More of Moore

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I have been hearing this guys name constantly at work. To be honest, I've been thinking about him myself.
    Are the Titans considering keeping this RB?
    I think the Titans have alot of money tied up in a group of RBs that probably won't be on our team next year, with Chris Henry not being in that crowd.
    I have put money on the fact that Brown will be hurt or nursing 'something' by our 4th week bye date. As for Lendale, he couldn't make it through training camp. (May be pulling a Bettis trick).
    I would love to see Fisher put Moore in against Buffalo's starting D for a couple of plays. Let's see if he can run against a good line with a good O-Line helping him.
    Any way, has he got a chance?
    Has he tried special teams yet?

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i REALLY like moore, it wouldnt hurt me at all to see Moore get some carries week 1 vs the jaguars, if not win the starting job...

3. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

:lol2: : To be honest, I've been thinking about him myself.

Couldn't resist.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I wanna like Moore but he was playing 3rd stringers. Plus he had over 2 thousand yards in whatever league he played in before the NFL I dont know if it was College or whatever but he at least had alot of experience wherever he played so he was clearly better then the bums he was playing.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

get this, 5000 rushing yards in 1000 attempts at New Mexico, thats crazy.... i dont know why we havent heard about this guy in the past...

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He could push Lendale to the inactive list some weeks, if Lendale doesn't step it up.
    Or any of the other backs for that matter.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

kid is good....

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

He does look impressive against the 3rd stringers - which obviously leaves the big question mark of how he'd look against the #1s. I'd like to see it, but there are 2 really good reasons why we probably won't. Putting him in early means he's taking carries away from one of the 3 front runners ("runners" - no pun intended), and with a crowded field already they need to get the look at what we've got in LW, CH, and CB. The other reason was just a rumor, but still it makes sense - putting him in early gives him attention around the league. There is no way we release a recent 2nd round pick to keep him, and probably not a veteran either so giving him attention means he is more likely to get picked up by someone else instead of maybe going to the practice squad and being available to us if we find that we need him this year.

But everyone is impressed with this guy - I don't care if it's against #1s or #3s... he's putting on some sweet moves and appears to have good vision and great acceleration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar