More interesting news....

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OILERTATTOO, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not if all their games are going to 360 as well, there is no point in getting a PS3.

It seems all of Sonys top games are going to 360 but none are coming to PS3.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think Chevrolet sucks too, but if GM gets rid of that, they're going down as well.
    Don't have to like something to know it's importance buddy. Other people like it. A cult base. Final Fantasy will be on 360 too. So all ps3 is going to have will be god of war.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

MGS4 is coming out for 360, thank god, I love that game

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not yet, it is rumored. And Microsoft will be chasing hard for it.

5. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Sony's top third party games that is. In reality, the next-gen consoles will be more dependent on first party titles. Although, Sony might have lost some third party exclusives because of its own miscues.

Even though the focus is on popular franchises right now, first party titles will be the key down the road, IMO. I do believe that Sony has an advantage there with its larger and creative game studios. But the 360 is clearly the better choice at the moment.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The way it is going Sony should just focus on the PS4. They are really behind the 8-ball right now.

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Regardless of how far they are behind, Sony has invested a lot of time and money on the PS3. According to what I read, Sony's fate as a company may be linked to the success or failure of the PS3. A complete PS3 failure could mean the end for Sony, let alone a PS4.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

sh5 ?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I cannot imagine Sony would be dumb enough to put all it's eggs in one basket. Especially on something so uncertain in the Blu-Ray.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Silent Hill 5

And did you get my PM?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar