More Hoge on Young stuff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Actually what he's saying in that article is pretty sound compared to what he says on air. Obviously he's right when he says Vince Young still has a lot to learn, that he's not a great passer from the pocket yet, that he makes a lot of mistakes still and so on. The only thing I question is the sentence "To say now it is just a matter of putting the football in his hands and let him win is just ludicrous", considering that's exactly what he's done especially in our last 3 victories.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Blue ribbon idiot!

He's starting to back track from his original vince has no chance of making it to 50/50. Still stupid as hell. He talks as if vince is a third year guy and not a rookie and he obviously doesn't watch the games.

Against houston we used multiple WR sets and even went with empty backfield a few times. That's not hiding!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I noticed that too. He has gone from 100% no chance, non-vince to 50% yeah he may have a chance

4. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

He says you can't have games against philly and j'ville and say he has mastered this league??????

WHO SAID HE HAS MASTERED ANYTHING??????

Gunny???
    Vigsted????
    RT?????????

Did one of you guys say that he mastered the league?

What a homer. :ha:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think the Vince/Texas homers said it once or twice...or 800,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times.

6. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

That's a bunch of times. :yes:

7. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

The bottom line is Vince is a rookie. The difference is that Cutler and Leinert make the same mistakes. However, they aren't given a 50/50 chance. They are given a 100% chance to be successful.

8. VinceIsGod

VinceIsGod Guest

The problem I have always had with these tools (Jaws, Hoge, Mortensen) is that they weren't just saying that Vince was going to have a hard time adjusting to the league.

They were all saying that he COULDN'T do it, and that he WOULDN'T do it.

It's just ridiculous.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jaws was saying he thinks Cutler will be the most successful because of Shanahan's success with QBs.

I found myself questioning what recent success Shanahan has had that makes him some sort of expert.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar