More blitz packages

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Maybe schwatzie is one of us after all. After weeks of many of us, including myself, complaining about the lack of QB pressures and blitzing the Titans blitzed at least 12 times by my count and showed blitz another 15-20 times. The D played well enough to win(minus giving up the huge gainers on reverses late in the game) and limited cullpepper's effectiveness. They had several sack and also many qb pressures that resulted in errant throws. Good job D, good job schwarzie.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man a pro Schwartz thread...definately a blue moon somewhere.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I noticed Finnagan blitzed almost as much as he dropped in coverage. The pressure obviously helped.

4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Yeah, the one reverse killed us. Laboy and KVB keep getting caught peeking and chasing down the line, and the play comes right behind them, they are not staying at home at all. That's when the coaching comes into to play, he has to pound it into them to stay at home and trust that the other guys will make the play.

Also, the blitz was good, I was happy to see it as much as I did, I just wish that the DB's would have been closer to the line of scrimmage knowing that the ball as coming out sooner, it seems that LT was always a step slow, all day.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I like Agression. Even if we lose, we go out with some heart.

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i loved the extra blitzes...

and i love Finnagan blitzing...he has a knack for it....

7. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I never got to make it to training camp or mini camp... Is Finnagan worth starting at CB?

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

compared to Hill sure why not, couldnt be any worse. But they won't as the Titans consider Finnegan more important as the Nickle for some reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar