Monday practice observations

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

no you dont have to give him a chance. even though its preseason you still have to make the kicks. that excuse doesnt work with kickers.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I think a lot of times kickers let things bother them and in turn make more mistakes. Gary Anderson was good for a long time. He said he thought the biggest thing was he just did not let things bother him and concentrated on the kick. He said noise was never a factor when he kicked.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Maybe he was trying left footed and we didn't notice. Or with his eyes closed. Or with a steel shoe. You don't know Scarecrow. Don't act like you know.

In all seriousness, when Bironas comes out to kick, I always say "Bironas chip shot" to everyone watching with me, regardless of the distance. At first it was because it was true, last year it was mostly said ironically.

4. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

Hopefully he looks alot better this weekend.

I'm staying positive on this subject, and hopeful.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Why the F would you "take 8 months off" if you're a professional? That is :bs:

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The first FG we went for had a bad hold, maybe the 2nd 3rd and 4th FG attemps had worse holds, I only saw the first one

7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Seems logical, sure hope you're wrong tho. Nothing more frustrating than
    not scoring the touchdown and then missing th sh**ty ass field goal.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar