Monday Night Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Cam, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cam

Cam Camp Fodder

Just got my tickets to the monday night game...it will be my first monday night game and second game of all time. I'm so excited! Be sure to listen for me cheering Vince and the Titans on.

Anyone else going?

Cam

2. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

bro, i went to my first monday night game against new orleans in week 3, it is so phoenomenal. enjoy it brother, represent us all

3. Cam

Cam Camp Fodder

I will. Im going with 3 donkey fans so I have to scream that much louder. Its going to be an awesome experience! Long drive home (8 hours) for them I hope.

4. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

hahaha absolutely, i'm hoping that sunday was the worst game were gonna play defensively this season, because we know our offense needs help

5. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Have a great time at the game. We thought about going since it is only about a 10 hour drive from us but we decided not to since we are going to Nashville in Dec for a game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar