Mocke me!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't have a mock but here are the guys I'd like us to take a long hard look at with our #16 pick.

Derrick Morgan: Defensive player of the year in a pretty good ACC and would give us a bonafide pass rusher off the edge.

Earl Thomas: Guy has stud written all over him. Played outstanding in the best conference in America and could solidify our secondary for years to come. And he's from Texas.

Kyle Wilson: Has been impressive from everything I've seen and heard so far. Has same size as Thomas, faster, and can return. Not to mention the kid has an RV with him on it, gotta love that.

Sean Weatherspoon: He was a great tackler and leader that played in the best conference in America, can come in and instantly have an impact. I know we already signed Witherspoon so LB isn't as big of a priority but he could contribute very early on.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Thomas and Weatherspoon didn't play in the SEC. :lol:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That would be nice. LeRoy is a return monster!!

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We have signed a player at each of the need positions this off season which makes us a little less desperate to draft a player to fit those needs. Does the signings of Hood and Hill mean we won't be going CB in rd 1?

I know that tye hill and jason babin are basically depth players but i do honestly think they believe they can get some good play out of them. Witherspoon will obviously replace Bulluck on the weak side.

I read on one website that of we draft a DE it will most likely be Dunlap or Pierre-Paul because Washburn likes raw athletes he can coach up. Height, reach and speed are things you can't coach.

1. Carlos Dunlap

3. Dekoda Watson OLB
    3. Shelly smith G Colorado St.

We will without a doubt draft a guard in our first 4 picks. Smith fits what we do well he has good mobility and can get stronger.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I want a playmaker. I don't care who or what school they played for as long as they're someone that can come in early and make an impact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar