Mobile app that works with GoTitans.com

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Thanks to TitanJeff for setting it up..

Tapatalk - available thru the usual app places improves smartphone interaction with this site. Costs $2.99 but seems to work pretty nicely..
    I used this for the better part of "Drama Day 2010" yesterday and it worked nicely. Even has a few minor features that aren't available via browser visits to these forums...

A few pics..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Nice!

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If anyone else uses this, post here what you think about it. There are other options in development which is supposed to have more features but who knows when it'll be ready.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

So far I love it... much better than trying to load the whole site in Safari on my phone. I haven't dinked around too much with it yet, but it's been nice for the basics of just catching up on posts and replying.

Thanks guys!

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Whoa, I was just thinking yesterday about how awful it is to try to browse the site in Safari. I'll probably check this out, although I'm not dying to spend $2.99 (I'm cheap, what can I say).

Would you guys be willing to post a few more screenshots of how things look inside threads?

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I tried Tapatalk beta for Blackberry awhile back with some other forums. I liked it alright but wasn't blown away. Still had some issues/bugs to work out though as it was just a beta.

I'll definitely give it another shot since I'm sure the issues have been fixed by now. Would be great to have for this forum alone. Blackberry's browser sucks anyway and viewing GoTitans on it is a rather miserable experience.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Awesome. I've been hoping for a GoTitans app for a while.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The only issue I have encountered is an error when trying to edit an existing post. Doesn't crash, just won't let you do it.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

A pic for Toronto..
    The "quote" button you see pops up when you tap a post. Regular replies are done via hitting the icon in the upper right corner. I think the Facebook button sends your comment to Facebook...

[​IMG]

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Damn, as someone who types stuff up really fast and makes dumb spelling errors, I really need an edit function.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar