Moats an option

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smili

smili Starter

I like Moats too, and he'd give us a smaller quicker kind of back we've never really had here in TN.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

actually, it makes sense that you have a backup with similar style and ability to your starter ... just in case he goes down you won't have to reshape your attack

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we have the chance we should get him.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

But if you're going for a RBBC (which is becoming the norm) then you want backs that can complement each other.

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

Moats is a beast. If you're a college football fan you're familiar with him.

Didn't know he was a return guy.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I thought about Moats too, but our field has enough problems already.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I do it for a 4th or 5th ronder no questions asked. He's exactly what were looking for and more proven than a guy like booker, or walker if we were looking to go that way for example.

8. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

small, fast, elusive, young, kick returner, sounds good

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

exactly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar