MNF with Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mr.biggums, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I am absolutely sure every Titans fan on here is dying in wait of Oct. 27 when the Colts have to come into our house on prime time and face our brutal defense backed by the triumphant return of the loudest fans in the NFL.

I am convinced the Titans are going to show the Colts, the NFL, and all the biased sportswriters (Pete *****o) that it doesn't matter if the Colts are back because the Titans are already here and we aren't budging one bit. So get use to it, there is a new sheriff in town and he is a Titan.

The Oct 27 obliteration of the Colts looms........:evil:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

1 game at a time....

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I agree with you, but the Chief's one threat, Larry Johnson, looks to be out due to assault charges against him.

We're winning the game.

4. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

yea im not worried about anyone on our schedule except pittsburgh to tell you the truth. We always play the Colts good and we have been better this year then we were the past few years when we played them good. We will win this game no problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar