MNF Selections

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and the last 8 weeks or something?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Except for Christmas...

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

:)) I think you guys are right, but regardless, I was being fecetious. I actually think it's a great idea- having the games on TV actually mean something at the end of the year is good. Plus, that way, when we're in PO contention this fall, we might actually get a nat'lly televised game. (*is there a smilie for "Dreaming"?)

4. Tonye209

Tonye209 209 Cali

what other team(besides the Titans) dont have a Primetime game?

5. I'd put money on the Browns

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

7. metal957

metal957 Starter

Don't even get me started on us not getting a prime time game:suspect:

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Oh no, get started, that's what this is for, this is some bullsh*t. If we're not getting a game, at least make sure the ones on there are good.

9. metal957

metal957 Starter

Ok so here we go. Like you said it is Bullcrap. I understand that The Titans finished 5-11 and teams with less wins are usually not given any primetime games. But comon let's be serious why is New Orleans getting one. I'm sorry that the hurricane happened to them and all, but it's not like one has never hit another town like Miami, Tampa Bay, and Jacksonville. What I am tryin to get at though without dragging this out any longer, is that I believe that all the teams should have at least one game.

Also why does GB have 3 of them?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar