MMA Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

lmao

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Yeah it looks terrible but to be fair, they're working two different bags. The way each are working is appropriate for the bag they're using.

That said, Connor has no business being in a boxing ring. He's gonna make bank tho.

3. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Sucks Nunes got sick. That's the fight I was most looking forward to.

Now, I'll just spend all night hoping Yoel finally gets disqualified for his cheating. Lol

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Thing is- that video doesn't even show Connor's main issues. His footwork is atrocious.

5. Deuce Wayne

Uhhh... yeah. I guess. If you're trying to slight the best boxer in the world and one of the greatest of all time for being merely the best at the sport he actually plays?

That's weird. And I'm not sure why you think it's logical.

It's as dumb as being like "Yeah well. Lebron wouldn't beat Sammy Sosa in a home run derby, so take that!!".... yeah. No sh**. Is that an insult?

6. meekmode

meekmode Starter

We have lebron facing off against sammy sosa in homerun derby, but sosa would never face off against lebron in a dunking contest or anything outside of homerun derby. that's kind of the point. At least kickboxing would be entertaining, this fight will be a snooze.

7. Deuce Wayne

Yep. Presser was entertaining though. As they likely will be throughout.

Little of the old Floyd came out during that one. Don't think Conor was expecting it. Seemed caught off guard and not on his usual good sh** talk game. Even did the panic dance during the stare-down, something he mocks others for.

8. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

9. Deuce Wayne

^traps are weak.

But really, I'd hate to be Cormier.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar