MMA Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Am I the only one watching tonights fights, again? Awesome card on FOX and it's free.

Main event is amazing: Paige VanZant vs. Michelle Waterson

The co-main is a grudge match between rising stars: Mickey Gall vs Sage Northcutt

The ending of an era: Uriah Faber retires tonight, regardless of the results of his fight with Brad Pickett

Prelims aren't stacked, but really looking forward to the main card. Never have like Uriah Faber at all, but he's one of the all-time greats ... that division won't be the same without him hovering in the top 3 without winning the belt. :p

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's the night of the pretty's on the UFC.

Good night to attempt to get your woman into letting you watch UFC. Dancing with stars contestant in main event. 2 pretty boy-toy fights before that. Even calling them that, they provide entertaining fights. Sage vs Mickey will be interesting.

3. RealestWhiteBoy

About to turn on the fights, right now. I never miss a UFC. Me and my grandpa started with UFC: The Beginning back in the 90's, and I've seen every main card since.

Can't wait for the main event tonight, Paige is always a ton of fun. But I think she loses tonight by submission.

Co-main with Sage and Mickey will be interesting, because Mickey has been pretty vocal and rude about his personal dislike for Sage (though I'm not sure of the story behind it?). Since he was found on Dana's vlog show, he's always said "I want Super Sage" ... now, he gets him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RealestWhiteBoy

Wow, awesome night of fighting!

Faber goes out on top with a masterful performance. Was very impressed.

Gall had a bit of early test, but what a finish for him. Proved that he's the real deal and plans a move to 55. He will be great there, but there's some killers waiting down there! I don't think it's a stretch to say he's just willing to lose 20+ pounds because it comes with a potential money fight with Conor, if he can win a few more ... and if Conor ever decides to finally defend a belt. Lol

Then the main event ... Paige was simply outclassed, as expected. I was impressed with how long she can go without air in her lungs or fresh blood in her brain ... didn't think she was ever going to pass out. Hahaha

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Mickey Gall is the real deal.

Glad he backed up his call-out. Sage is a dick.

6. RealestWhiteBoy

He'd been talking hard on Sage since before his UFC debut ... would've looked bad if he didn't. I didn't think he'd win early, Sage looked good the 1st round. But Gall is absolutely legit. I think he has a better home where he is, though ... 55 is going to be some really tough outs inside the Top 10.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Sad my old wrestling coach dom Cruz lost

Oh well he's had an amazing career

Ronda on her way to wwe lol

8. RealestWhiteBoy

I was right on all of my main card predictions for last night, but was wrong bout Bigg Rigg in the prelims. Hate to see how far he's fallen off in his career. Got the belt and then all downhill since.

Cody won't hold the belt for too long, though ... TJ is going to take it from him.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. kstone

kstone Starter

Ronda had a good career and helped take women's MMA to the next level but it's time to call it quits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar