MMA 3.0

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Clark, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8and8

8and8 Starter

This private island fighting location has a real Enter the Dragon type feel to it.

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

The fight should be to the death.

No Rules

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He hasn't handled it well for sure. I bet the "send location" thing was just him getting riled up by all the online chatter about ducking. As weird as it looks, I just have a very hard time believing he is in any way shape or form scared of Tony or actively trying to avoid the fight. Just a real ****ed up situation.

Man I hope no Covid sneaks into that card. Be a tough one for Dana/UFC to live down. But if he's really planning on having fights every weekend at this island it's probably only a matter of time.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

“Scared of Tony” - No. But his competition really hasn’t been very good either. Poirier, one dimensional Connor, Al Aiquinta. - All championship fights. Since 2018. I’d say EASILY Tony is the most dangerous fighter he’s gonna face. Maybe he mauls him all the same but I don’t think Lhabib is looking to take the fight in anything besides the most optimal conditions. Not exactly ducking but for sure being cautious.

Cough*Pu$$y*Cough

and weekly fights at this island? That sounds hella sketch tbh

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

For sure it's his most dangerous fight ever. Sounds like we're on the same page mostly. I agree he doesn't want to fight in sub-optimal conditions. It's just that, I really don't blame him for that. Dana kinda backed himself into a corner by insisting for the past two months that this fight would "100% happen". To the point that he's talking no audience and private islands. It's kind of a joke tbh.

That's what he said anyway. But he says a lot of things so who knows. I am super surprised how big this upcoming card is though.

6. Clark

All those measures made sense if it meant we got Lhabib vs Tony. When that fell through, scratch it imo.

Also, Lhabib being the most dominate 155er possibly ever, Sub-optimal or not- it’s a pretty weak out.

However I will say it would be annoying to see Tony obliterate Lhabib and then we have excuses as to why Lhabib wasn’t prepared properly and la de da de.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's my main problem with this whole deal. I don't see how EITHER fighter could really give the performance both they as fighters and we as fans deserve under these conditions/circumstances. Some lame empty room in an undisclosed location with a totally clinical atmosphere ... for arguably the most anticipated fight UFC history? No thanks.

8. Clark

Rose dropped out. This card is kinda dumb

9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

card is done

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Clark

She lost not one but TWO family members to Corona. Sheesh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar