MLB Team to Tennessee?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by dtm586, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Moneyball bored me. Do you know why? It's because baseball sucks. Who likes non-contact sports?

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Hey... I really enjoyed Moneyball. Baseball is lame, but the story itself was awesome.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Did someone say baseball...yawn....zzzzzzzzzzzz, overpaid, fatasses, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

options

notice there are several 'test' areas on this wide-berth view of Nashville.
    2 at Capital Mall / Sulphur Dell
    2 south of MCC (at Roundabout)
    2 at East Bank (Shelby Terminus / PSC)
    1 at Thermal Plant Site
    1 at North Gulch (between Charlotte and Church, 1 block east of where Populus concluded their research)
    (far right is actual Greer Stadium location)

[​IMG]

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

AAA. $10 tickets

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Fantasy baseball? Lol what?!

Sounds horrible. It's like the time I ran into a friend and he told me his fantasy hockey team was doing well. Wtf.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I played baseball in LL and Jr. High and loved the sport in the 70's and 80's. There was a certain magic to it.
    The 94 strike ruined that for me and for alot of folks I know. It seemed many people walked away from the game that year. Not sure why as there has been other strikes..
    I do not know why but the game is simply not the same as it was prior to that.
    I'd love a local MLB team for the city but would still be a Reds fan, watching an inning here and there..
    The league is broken anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I played ball in LL and loved it. Stopped playing when politics took over; my first year trying out for the MS team one of my friends was trying out for second with me, and I had the better try out but he had a certain last name. He made the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar