MLB-->NBA-->NFL-->Chilean Soccer?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Many people have died in riots over soccer games, this includes fans, players, refs and other personnel

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Lots of beer muscles huh?

3. Wraith

Wraith Starter

look up european soccer riots, those fans are crazy

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they have put the clamps down on the soccer hooliganism, NFL took note and thus the Fun Nazis at LP Field

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Roman Gladiators > Soccer
    Mesoamerican ballgame> Roman Gladiators
    Marriage> Mesoamerican ballgame

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't doubt it.

But the only time they get hurt is when they get too close to each other and that's hilarious to watch.

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

For the most part it is when they "touch" wheels in a sprint doing 45-50 mph. Funny, yeah I guess as long as you aren't one of them or friends with one of them. I guess I'll have to check a soccer game and laugh my *** off the next time on of them breaks his ankle.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

want some gun utube 'own goal'

thats some real athletes there

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Not quite true. The leagues Norway and Sweden follow the calendar year, playing games from april to late october I think.
    Denmark is from late July to end of May, but has a winter break from December to March.
    The big leagues, England, Spain, Italy etc. plays from August/September to May.
    - The tricky part for the Scandinavian countries UEFA tournaments (Champions League, Euro League) which ends mid-December and starts mid-February. Long before their "home tournaments" begin.

But yes, games are played in frost and snow. In Denmark the stadiums has heating under the fields (yes, it's real grass, not turf - at least for now). In Norway & Sweden I think turf is allowed in the stadiums.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

excellent. I knew they were involved in the Euro cups so I just assumed their league schedules were similar as well. Im thinking the Ruskies have similar issues

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar