Missed the game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I had to take my Mrs to A+E an hour before the game and missed the whole thing.

Just how bad were we?
    Any positives?
    Was CJ hurt or something?

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

lets just say Rusty Smith makes Vince Young look like Peyton Manning..

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Just how bad were we? Remember the Pats game? At least they were a GOOD team.
    Any positives? Andre Johnson will get suspended.
    Was CJ hurt or something? No.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Be GLAD you missed it !!! My eyes still hurt from what I witnessed. Although I dont think anything was as bad as the patriot game last year...it was pretty clear to me that this team absolutely quit. Matter a fact..had we played a team of a higher caliber today it probably would have been as bad as the patriot game ! They've thrown in the towel for sure...

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

just be glad you missed it... my eyes will burn for the next week for watching this steaming pile of crap we put out during this game.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Bummer.

Shut out is never good.

7. Section334

Section334 Tha Masta of Disasta

Dude..it was horrid, just think of the worst Titans game you have ever witnessed and mutiply it by 10..I am not even exaggerating, the only good play of the game was Javon Ringer's 14 yard run..it was disgusting..the team had no heart and seemed to not care at all..you did not miss anything at all..BTW, I counted 11 bad calls by the refs..it was the worst officiating I have seen in a while..it seemed as though they were all Texans fans and they blew 3 intentional grounding calls on Shaub, made me want to vomit

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You missed a nice fight :)

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea... '09 Pats game bad.

I wonder if there's a coach who's had 17 years with one team with only 6 playoff appearances, no playoff wins in 7 years, and a shutout loss three seasons in a row. OH YES!!! That's Jeff Fisher's resume!!! It's unbelievable. If ESPN doesn't talk about Fish being on the hot seat this week, then they obviously have sexual relations with him.

No one should put up with this. NO ONE... regardless of the cirucumstances.

Fisher's preparation over the last month has been extremely poor. At this point, I really don't care about the games.

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar