Misery anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Oilers/Bills '93 playoff game on NFL Network right now.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Rams-Titans Super Bowl. Heart Breaker!

3. Could be worse... I could be forced into re-watching last week's Vandy-Siena game. But then I was never an Oilers fan before the move...

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I came home from picking up food, and was like, "Aw crap, not this game again."

Seems like they're up to playing '93 Oilers/Bills around 6 times a year now.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Like Buddy Ryan said. We should of ran the ball.:irked:

6. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Do you think there is anyway we can lure Haywood Jeffries, Curtis Duncan, and Ernest Givins out of retirement! The 3 pro bowlers! and don't forget Warren :moon2:

7. JJM1181

JJM1181 Camp Fodder

Actually that was the greatest game I ever listened too!

Used to live in Rochester NY when I was young. Was originally a Bills fan. Game was blacked out so we had to listen to it on the radio.

Karma caught up with us as we went on to lose 4 super bowls.

Moved here, Titans fan for life.

Nuff said.

8. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Yeah,

i was going to say, living in Toronto, that game was blacked out for me, I was listening to the radio, I'm sure watching it on TV would have made it even tougher. :rolleyes:

Now that I think of it, how could a playoff game be blacked out, is that possible?

Wasn't our Defensive coordinator Jim Eddy, not Buddy Ryan, I think Buddy took over the next year with his infamous "Buddy Blitz"

9. desfletcher316

You got me thinking i was wrong so i checked Wikipedia and it has him listed as our DC in 93.I'l do some more digging to see if we are both wrong.

10. desfletcher316

Digging done. We got Buddy the next year and lost to the chiefs in the playoffs. Punched Gilbride that year for not running the ball against the Jets so no doubt he would of launched into him a year earlier if he was coaching for us against the Bills. And we probably would of won that game too. No way they put 35 pts on that defense in one half.:irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar