Miles Austin is really annoying.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

I guess the veterans are stuck in your head. Austin has barely started 20 games. He's in his prime and in a great offensive situation. A lot of those players on your list are past their prime or not complete receivers although very good. Time will tell

2. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I live in the DFW area and was a HUGE Miles Austin fan back when TO was on the team and he was basically a special teams guy.

Thought he was soooo cute.

And then he opened his mouth and it was gone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

are you retarded? All those people he listed are in their prime with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions and are all clearly better than Austin

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Your football knowledge is minimal

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I'm with the OP, Miles is an arrogant PUNK. The guy consistently get's up and gives the emphatic first down signal even when his team is down by a few scores and the game is out of reach. Get a clue dude, don't care how good he is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar