Mikel Leshoure-LG Blount 2.0 in the 3rd??

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Childress79, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

:grrhee:

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If we were going to draft a runningback in the 3rd i'd want...

[​IMG]

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

No chance of this happening. Lots (maybe even most) people have LeShoure ranked as the 2nd best RB in this draft class. The 2nd best RB never lasts until the 3rd round and he definitely never gets drafted to be a change of pace guy.

LeShoure can carry the load for some team. That team will definitely not be the Titans. If the Titans are going to find a Blount replacement, it will be very late in the draft and it certainly won't be a guy who is ranked in the top 3 at RB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

You're right of course.

I know zipabout college prospects. All this change has made feel positive about the team and greedy too. :grrhee:

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How sad is it that we're wanting "the next Blount"...when we had him for free practically?

Fisher may be gone, but his stench stays.

6. TorontoTitanFan

I don't know if Blount's release (technically, he was not released but was put on the PS... but you know what I mean) can be totally blamed on Fisher.

7. Deuce Wayne

He was placed on waivers... which means he was released. Anyone that watched him during the preseason knew he wouldn't clear waivers.

Anyone but Jeff Fisher, that is.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

There isn't another Blount in my opinion, the dudes a freak.

9. TorontoTitanFan

Again, I would like to see the evidence that it was Fisher and Fisher alone who attempted to slip Blount to the practice squad. It's fun and easy to lay all the blame on Fisher, but that doesn't make you right.

10. Deuce Wayne

Who do you think makes those decisions? Coaches make roster decisions.

Just like it was no one else's fault that Cook was on the bench. Just like it was Fisher's fault that Nick Harper still was starting. Etc etc etc...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar