Mike Vrabel - Coach of the Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Nov 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

See @Vigsted message...Vrabel had every right to not answer the questions...just act like a professional...it's the media session, it's for the media to ask questions...Vrabel's ego was on full display with that reaction.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Not trying to make an argument but if I remember the 3rd question was about Cunningham's skillset not whether he was playing today ..I agree still a Cunningham question but Vrabel should have handled it different.
    What else were the reporters to talk about? We are coming off a bye week, just lost 2 in a row...would Vrabel be open to discussing that? Or maybe the media should have asked him about his boat and his time off?

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Why can’t they ask questions about the game on Sunday? Lol or Julio coming back? Plenty of things they could have asked about.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yes I agree..they could have asked about other things, like Tannehill sucking? Lol
    Cunningham is viewed as a good addition to the D, Julio coming back I don't think anyone knows what to expect...if it was Henry then different story
    I think asking about Julio would have got the same result tbh? Didn't Vrabel say something about asking about injured players?

5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

The question right before the last Cunningham question was about guys coming off injury and practicing this week.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Probably deserves a Bump too

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

If we win top seed then I'll agree considering the carousel of paycheck collecting bitches..still some big **** ups this season that fall on him

8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Yea so… most injured team in history, missing the best player in the league for half the year, and taking the top seed in the AFC.

Well done, coach. You’re COTY in my book.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

As much crap as fans have given Vrabel...winning the division, going 5-3 without your MVP and missing other key players during that stretch? Yeah, he should definitely be considered.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

We still had Kern

couldn’t resist

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar