Mike Vick's final nail is about to be hammered

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He's making a plea deal right now..

A lessor charge, a hefty fine and quite a bit of public service. Cleaning dog crap at the local animal shelter would be a good one..

A few problems i have with what has been said here.

It is not a felony just to watch a dogfighting event. Here is the Georgia statute. It only pertains to those who are responsible for the show and the animals.

http://www.enddogfighting.com/problem.php

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Interesting vigsted..

You were one of the posters defending pacman at every turn but you are macho law and order regarding vick. One fights dogs, the other fights people. Has anyone ever been shot due to mike vick's dog fighting enterprise? Anyone ever paralyzed?

I agree with you that the comments made by a poster about vick being victimized were asinine and it's really stupid to compare ultimate fighting to dog fighting. You had it right i just wonder if your opinions are swayed by what team a certain player is on..

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

But it is a felony in 22 other states.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

In any event..

The game of the decade for october 7th that would have pitted vick vs vince will now be just another game. Easier for us to win i suppose but man that would have been fun to watch.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Thunder..

Not in virginia though. In washington DC it is a felony if he had anything to do with dog fighting there.

Vick is being accused of operating on the high end of the business with funding and payoffs not personally executing animals or beating animals. What i find particularly disgusting about this is that he bought this home in a poor area. It must be because he only paid 34K for the house. That means that the poor people in that area were at risk especially their children and pets living near all those vicious killer animals.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Several dogs actually according to the indictment, however the question would be has a living being ever died as a result of anything Pacman did?

Now I don't know what your morals and ethics are, but to me it's much worse to kill animals than to say, bite a police officer's thumb, spit on somebody, smoke hash, "coerce" someone and pretty much whatever else Pacman has ever been accused of.

And as a side note, I'd like you to provide the police indictment and proof that Pacman ever paralyzed someone. Oh wait, it doesn't exist... luckily it does in the Vick case.

Now if it had been a single incident, I would give him a pass, but a long running operation like this, no way.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Ahahahaha! I'd heard about the civil suit, but that PDF is pure comedy gold.

$63,000,000,000 Billion dollars backed by gold and silver, delivered to the State Correctional facility by UPS :clown:

I look for this one to be posted at The Smoking Gun soon, if it isn't already :ha:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Vigsted is that a joke?

Living being? A dog is the same as a person now? So why isn't vick being charged with murder then.

I'm not going light on vick at all but i'm not going to bash him and kiss pac's butt just because one is a titan and one is not. Somebody started that fight in the vegas bar and i doubt if it was vick. Maybe you don't have a basic concept of responsibility for ones actions but if you honestly think pacman was just chilling in that bar and someone who had nothing to do with him came out shooting i have some ocean front property in Switzerland to sell you..

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Pac was just getting material for his new Hip Hop career.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar