Breaking News Mike Reinfeldt out!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think voicing displeasure or not spending money on the team makes you a bad or 'fake' fan. I think jumping off the 'bandwagon' might make you a bad fan, but ultimately that is your own personal choice. I honestly don't think I could root for one team like I do for the Titans now.

I really do not consider anyone here a fake fan outside of DBC. What someone does with their money is between them and the people they are buying from. The few times I say 'go cheer for......' or accuse someone of being a fake fan is just me ribbing someone. Outside of those brand new posters that create a topic for the sole reason of bitching. Sorry, but that is never going to be okay in my book.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

All good points

now go cheer for the party ponies you phake phan

lol

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's ok. I'm sure if the Titans are good next year Riverfakefan and Sawdustfakefan will buy tickets and go to the games late in the year. And then deny the existence of any comments to the contrary.

FAKE ASS FANS

:boo:

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wow. What are you, 11 years old? Trust me, you don't bother me one bit. I simply find your antics juvenile and comical.

5. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-mike-reinfeldt-hadnt-been-told-he-was-fired/

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL you're truly pathetic.

And I'm dying to hear what excuses you and the rest of the Head-In-The-Sand Squad come up with next year. You'll have to dig deep. But I'm confident you can do it.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Happy new year to you as well.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

jesus christ this organization is screwed. Adams didn't even know who the GM was, and didn't even tell him he was fired? He's got dementia or something..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar