Mike Reinfeldt: a zero or a hero

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Well 1200 yards is the most we have had out of any running back since Eddie Left so yeah that to me is pretty good, maybe par for the NFL but for the titans lately thats above par. Now were gonna be left with a empty backfield with no one to carry the load no thats not a step back. Havent seen them even looking at anyone who could possibly help Vince in the pass game either.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

With your 'expertise' maybe they will include you in on their plans.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

The young guns on this board must be "smoking" with P-thug, I am so glad Reinfeldt didn't spend $80,000,000 on "the best available CB". Come on that is stupid baseball money. A team is built thru the draft, using FA to fill a spot here and there. Name a team, any team that has bought a championship, dallas...nope, Snyder and the skins...that has been a good example of how not to do it year after year. I would have been OK with a contract 1/2 as big as clements got, as far as Henry goes I would like to see him back but no way is a guy with his history for partying going to get top $$$. Firstly he is not a top 10 type back, secondly he is one toke away from a year suspension. Sometimes, often no move is the best move.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Right you are Gunny, if most people were 1/2 as smart as they thought they were I suspect there wallets would be much fatter than they in fact are.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Take a chill pill LT21, the number of holes we have to fill is precisely why not blowing our wad on day one was the correct thing to do.

We will be fine.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well there's only been Chris Brown in between Eddie and Travis, and he was hurt by injuries, so that's not really saying a lot.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

As has already been pointed out, we didn't lose our starting TE. Troupe and Scaife are still on the roster.

We haven't "lost" Travis Henry yet either, afaik nobody's signed him, so we could still get him back, if we so choose.

Bennet... well it's funny how after every game there's a great mob complaining about how bad he is, chanting teflon Drew and whatnot, yet now a lot of people are complaining that we didn't give him a huge contract??

Wade is not a starting WR. Slot receiver at best and good for depth.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Travis gone
    No recievers

And people are saying to take a chill pill?

How the f are u going to win games with no backs and recievers?

Word of the wise people. Vince Young isent that good he cant do everything.

If we dont sign anyone today then Reisfeldt can suck it

9. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I don't think this should have came as much of a suprise to most Titan Fans. We knew we had a bunch of cap room, and we knew the top tier free agents this year were few in numbers. Overpaying for Bennett, or Henry, or Clements and Thomas, would be a terrible idea.

Resigning Long, resigning Smith, and signing Big Kev for the Dline would make a huge improvement on this team. Laboy and Odom would benefit from the upgraded talent. Better pass rush makes the corners better, improved run stopping makes the whole "D" better.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

madden players amuse me...them and fair weather fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar