Mike Reinfeldt: a zero or a hero

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I change my position - MOST people here do not have a clue.

We didn't sign any free agent Day 1 last year and we ended up with one of the best.

Sorry for not over-spending, I guess you'll be cheering if Cap hell hits us again :rolleyes:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I have a question too - Do you have any clue on how this works or because we didn't sign all 99 rated players on day 1 like you do in Madden we suddenly stink.

:rolleyes:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

A lot of people here would be terrible in the stock market.

4. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

No I am not high the titans just let go the only offense we had all season a 1200 yard back we wouldnt have 3 games without henry last year. Its just a series of events that keeps happening with this franschise. The titans have never WR ever of any means except for Derrick Mason well hes not here anymore other than him since this teams has been the TN Titans we have never EVEr had a wide reciever. I pay alot of money to this organization and im just tired of getting nickled and dimed to death by that low ball Bud Adams. We had Steve Mcnair a great QB and gave him crap to throw to the entire time he was here, so we go to Eddie The work horse and work him into the ground till he is no more use and just toss him away. Now we have Vince a top quality athelete who can take the titans where we need to go and guess what no one to throw to NO ONE. Now what do we do we release our top Running Back and why cause Bud Adams is only concerned about MONEY does not care about wins, Nashville, or the Titans just the bottom line. There is not a running back out there worth anythign so we take that part of the offense away, so now where left with Lendale white yeah thats a good idea spits in the face of his own team mates and has no team concept thats good, at Wide Reciever now we have Brandon Jones and well Brandon Jones should make it simple practice for Vince. Forget about the tight ends there all worthless cant stay on the field to save their lives so we end up with Hartsock to finish up the season thats really nice.

But wait Titans Sign Long, Wand and Woods yeah those guys really meant alot to this team this year. They did nothing this year but we kept them and released Travis Henry who ran for 1,211 and 7Tds this year. It just goes to the cheapness of this team, you watch soon as a big number for thornton, or hope come up no matter how well they do there gone same with Vince and anyone else no one is safe in a Titans uniform.

5. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I am not saying anything about over spending for anyone in FA thats not the point my point is no matter how well anyone does wearing two tone blue they are not appreciated or respected by anyone in the office and are always subject to being on another team. Travis Henry had a very good year and boom GONE. Every Offseason we move a step backward.

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

We are sooo in the playoffs this year!

Pac will cover both sides of the field, and VY will act as QB and RB!

We are unstoppable!

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

How can anyone jump to conclusion about Reinfeldt before he has even done anything. Any GM with cap space can sign $80 mil contracts, however smart GMs weigh it carefully before doing so.

I think its obvious that Bud game him an earful before signing him, so what he's doing isn't really considered "poor performance" as of yet. Sure TH is good, but is it in our best interest to sign him or do they see something in Lendale that could prove better than spending the money TH is asking for.

I'd rather wait till this period is over before jumping to judgment about Reinfeldt.

8. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Take a chill pill yeah well when your in Australia and you have no stake in the Titans its easy to say. I have alot of money invested in this team and I love this team I just get so tired and frustrated by seeing it take a step back cause of cheapness. You cant find a way to keep a 1200 back with NO and I mean NO WR with any threat at all on your roster when you have 35ish million cap space please thats just a lie.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What did Eddie do when we let him go? NOTHING. We held on to Eddie for too long, we were too nice to him.

oh wait 3.7 ypc and barely a 1000 yards for one of the highest paid backs is real smart.

What about Jevon? What fantastic season has he had since he left? Oh wait, he was almost a cap casualty this year.

1200 yards is par for Running Backs these days. And his production with Tennessee hasn't been all that brilliant to warrant 8.3 million.

Oh yes, the whole Hope, Smith, Mawae, Givens and Thornton debacle last year.
    The fact we went from 4 - 12 to 8 - 8.

Yes we are definitely taking a step back with those guys.

:rolleyes:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

invest your money in a lobotomy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar