Mike Reinfeldt: a zero or a hero

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

1984 my 5th grade teacher made us read that. dude 5th grade. He is going on jepodary too, very smart. I was in the smart class in 5th, grade cuz im nice, then it went on downhill. that book was so horrible I never understood it but I eventually got the conecpt about big brother.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It starts off dry but it is getting better.

Glad I never had to read it for school though.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

5th grade's a little early to really understand 1984, I read that as summer reading at some point either middle school or early HS

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

LMAO I know dude I had no idea what was going on. But my teacher was very smart should have tought college not AP 5th graders. He was kinda physcho but smart. He was in the vietnam war, and was pretty messed up from it. He was offered to be on jepodary but he can't stay still. But he is going on this year, i hope he wins.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Ummm Hutchinson was a RFA. The only reason that the Vikings were able to nab him was by using a poison pill contract structure which no one could have foreseen. That has since been banned by the NFL. So far, the only negative I can give Mike is that we haven't landed any upgrades, but - if I were GM - I don't know who I would have went after that would be an upgrade at a decent price. We should start locking up some players though. With a good draft, we can set ourselves up for years to come. Stop looking at the immediate future imo.

And letting Henry go tells me one thing: LenDale must be working a lot harder this offseason. I'm sure they are up to date on his training and wouldn't let a proven guy go if they didn't have confidence in him. (at least I hope they wouldn't pull another Kerry Collins situation) Maybe I'm just optimistic ?

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

LenDale better be working hard this off-season. Lokks like will being relying on him alot this year.

7. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Anyone Really Excited about.........

Hey who is pumped and just really excited about Ryan Fowler and Nick Harper!!!!! course thats also depending on if the Titans can afford them with no money to spend right? I know I could not be happier about the situation. I mean these two could really have a HUGE impact in 2007. I dont know if theres been two more interesting or outstanding players to ever be on the free agent market. Course the Titans are going to pause now and reflect on everything and the great work they have done this offseason before making a decison. Thats good to know after all they have really put in the time and effort to make a real positive outlook for the upcoming season good work guys.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i don't get it.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

He's still upset we didn't blow all our money on Clements, Thomas, Henry, Bennet, etc.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Oh i see.. so it was.. :sarcasm:

why are you making a new thread for this?
    you've already voiced your same opinion hundreds of times on other threads relating to this topic.. :irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar