Mike Munchak Approval Poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 30, 2012.

?
  1. Approve

18.0%
  2. Disapprove

82.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah- as in we've blown a lead.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

The fact that he is babying Locker in order to save his own arse makes me dislike him big time. He is nothing more than Fisher 2.0

3. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

If Munch could bring in Mike Nolan as DC, he would have my support. However, I feel that the worst decision he has made was hiring Grey as his DC. For that reason alone, I have to vote NO because I hate Grey's existence. He needs to get the F!!! out of Nashville!

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

4 people voted yes?

5. pettso

pettso Starter

If you had made this poll last week (before the Colts game), the results would be vastly different. Titans' fans on this board are on tilt.

Thinking about it rationally though, he's done pretty much exactly what I expected him to do. We've been an average team going through a rebuild process with a new, mechanically unsound QB. He's had a lot go wrong:
    1) He got hired on as coach after all good coordinators were gone. He got his pick of the leftovers and he's stuck with them so far. Both Gray and Palmer are awful and don't have the respect of their players.
    2) Britt injury destroyed last season.
    3) CJ2K + OLine have vastly underperformed. This could be linked to the Palmer issue above.
    4) Locker injury.

Big mistakes he's made:
    1) Letting Finnegan walk.
    2) Very questionable motivation for a few games where we got blown out.
    3) Loss to a winless Colts team when playoffs were on the line.

Where he's made the team better:
    ??

Overall, he's been average. I don't think he's been completely awful, but I am not satisfied.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm ehhhh right now. I think if he had a better DC, we'd be in a waaay better situation right now and this debate wouldn't be happening.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Not sure how much of that is his fault vs Ruston/Reinfeldt

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I am one of those 4, I proudly support Munchak.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He hand picked his DC.

10. pettso

pettso Starter

It's possible, but I'm pretty sure Munchak had a say in the decision. If Munchak had gone to whoever the GM was at the time and said Finnegan is an integral part of the defense and would be a big loss, they would have paid him. Instead, they paid McCourty almost as much and we're sitting at $16M under the cap. Sweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar