Mike Munchak Approval Poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 30, 2012.

?
  1. Approve

18.0%
  2. Disapprove

82.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You know what the 49ers and Jets have in common. Better players.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Yes you are. 24 games into the guys coaching career and he is a "fisher clone and total failure that needs to be replaced ASAP aieeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Just because your expectations are low doesn't mean that your standards should follow suit.
    The reality is that we suck! We aren't just usual Titans bad, we are at historic levels of suck. Our coaching staff is clueless and so are our players. Our coaches are 100% under qualified and have no business coaching at these levels in the NFL.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well I suppose you can say it all you want. Still doesn't make it anymore true.

I was NOT expecting SB. What I WAS expecting was for a team coming off a 9-7 season to, ya know, have actually improved. Or at the very least, not have dramatically regressed. I expected us to look like a professional football team.

And are you suggesting that 24 games is not a sufficient sampling size to form an opinion? Also, I would love for you to show me where I said he is a Fisher clone. My point was only that he came up under a mediocre coach, and he's mediocre at best. He himself is not a Jeff Fisher clone. But his record sure is.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Munchak is a fisher clone. A worse coach though.

6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Does anyone have any reasons why we should keep Munch? Where are the posters that voted for approve. Let's hear from those who approve. I'm having trouble thinking of any reason to keep him.

7. Alex1939

I'm just not making a judgement based on a season and a half. Particularly with one season better than expectations.

No one is satisfied but I'm willing to see how the next 8 games play out AND if Munch will make staff changes at season's end before I damn him as a terrible coach.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

1. The timing of his hire put him at a disadvantage.
    2. He "overachieved" with a one-game-over-.500 record while missing the playoffs.
    3. He made the decision to start our 2011 1st round pick QB. (The BALLS on this guy!)

I've asked the same question a few times and that's all I've seen anyone come up with in the 10 pages of this thread.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I voted disapprove, but in no way was I suggesting we cut him this season. That would be idiotic, flat out

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

and now hes made the decision to protect his arse instead of letting Locker play!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar