Mike Mularkey Farewell tour 2017

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

A scheme built specifically to elevate Mariota and the passing game. An uptempo offense built to give the qb quicker reads and more options. I want the biggest emphasis to be scheming guys open similar to what you see the Eagles do.There offense is light years ahead of ours. We would need a rb that can run out of any formation and one that can also be a threat as a receiver. That makes our offense drastically less predictable. No more 3TE sets or bringing in an extra lineman. And for christ sakes anything to get Taylor on the field.

https://purpleptsd.com/doug-pederson-is-the-driving-force-behind-the-explosive-eagles-offense/

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brickwallblitz/status/925931978939092992

Then we come back to the reality of our offense..
    https://streamable.com/z6rwh

#461 PRAY IV M3RCY, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

I never understood why we need to max protect Mariota with one of the best tackles in the league, plus a mobile QB. I think Mularkey does for the fear of losing his job if Mariota gets hurt again.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

But I thought that our receivers just kind of sucking, instead of our OC really sucking, was the issue?

4. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Like a westcoast offense? How would Murray and Henry fit thats the problem.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

This right here is a good post!

Robiskie should be fired out of a cannon into the sun

6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

My old stance was Fire Mularkey, but now it is "Fire Mularkey if he doesn't bring in a different OC". The team is resilient and the guys seem to play hard for him, especially at the end of games, but things should come easier for this offense. When things click, they look like a unit nobody in the league can stop. The problem is they do a better job of getting in their own way than any defense ever could.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

500+ more qualified OCs out there for us to get and replace Robiskie

8. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

What good does it do to change OCs now?

9. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Oh Boy

"They were doing different (expletive) the whole game. I'm going to tip my hat to their coordinator (Terry Robiskie). I thought Pittsburgh was bad. Those guys (the #Titans) had a lot of plays, a lot of formations." - #Bengals CB Dre Kirkpatrick

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Well this thread looks stupid

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar