Mike Mularkey Farewell tour 2017

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

He won't let go of the franchise for sale angle.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

His offensive scheme is being exposed and he has no intentions on switching it up. This is going to be such an epic fail.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Nah. I've got more hair.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I think so too.

And unlike the prior epic fail, this one is going to waste a talented group of players.

It makes me crazy. I’m still hoping against hope that someone talks sense into AAS. The day this summer they announce Mularkey’s extension is probably the day I call it quits.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  5. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Is anyone else afraid that if we change coaches will go back to the 3-13 seasons?

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

No.

Why would changing coaches have to equal 3-13? That's aside from the almost impossibility of downgrading at HC.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Not really. Look at the rams. Its always easier not hiring a Coach that's been a failure twice.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Lets hire Jason Michael!

9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Well there's no way but up after Mularkey and Robiskie

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. kenny

kenny Starter

IMO this team needs a HC that is much more of a disciplinarian. The team comes out half-heartedly far too much. Mularkey never says they did not give enough effort. He always says they played hard. We all know that has not been the case after many of these games.

I remember one Texans player saying, if he did not make an interception of a ball he got his hands on; it was a fine from the HC. That is the type of coaching we need here. For all of the talk of accountability Mularkey spews; he does not hold anyone accountable. One thing is for damn sure; he never takes the responsibility himself for poor play..... It is always "Failure to execute." He is saying: I put together a good game plan. I coached a good game. My system works. These idiots just did not do it the right way. They practiced it well though.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar