Mike Mayocks one mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by acqua7, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

DeCastro said he could play Center.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

DeCastro snapped to Luck at the Stanford pro day to show he could play center.

3. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

What's even funnier is that McShay's 7 round mock has the Titans taking Nick Perry with our second round draft pick. It shows you how different some people view these players.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Actually brought up the idea of Hill. I think his negatives are being talked about way too much.

-His dropped passes are bad but it's more of a concentration issue that can be fixed.
    -He also had similar stats to Thomas.
    -QB play was horrible.

I would be disappointed if we went Hill but I can get behind it. Nate isn't getting any younger, Britt has injury issues, no MAJOR needs on defense even though DL is the biggest, and gives Locker another weapon for the future.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Im watching the Mayock Draft special on NFL Network right now. Mayock gives the logic for every pick and it does make sense if you hear what he has to say

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar