Mike Heimerdinger has cancer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This is where football takes a backseat toward life.

I hope Dinger gets well soon. May God be with you and your Family in this trying time.

Also, I wish the best for you, PorcupineTree.

2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Terrible news,prayers out to Dinger and his family. Here's a guy whos going to be fighting for his life to beat this disease and then you have a guy like VY acting like selfish little @$$h*le and making headlines for all the wrong reasons. Something like this shouldnt have to put someone in check but i sure hope this brings VY down from his "its all about me" cloud hes been on.

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

No don't do this this is BS.Don't give Rusty ''cancer'' as an excuse this not a joke idiot.

The dude has cancer and all you care about is rusty your crap.

4. Goobzilla

Goobzilla Camp Fodder

I'm a Bronco Fan from orangemane.com and just wanted to ask you guys to keep Dinger in your thoughts. He's a class act and we were lucky to have him as a part of our organization.

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agree with that, he is a class act, and I think largely responsible for McNair's breakout seasons in 02-03, as well as his co-MVP.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

This is real sad to hear, from the way it sounds it looks bad. My prayers go out to dinger and his family. He will be sorely missed on the sidelines and i will look forward to when he is able to overcome it and return to football and any other passion he may have had.

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Very sad indeed. My thoughts and prayers go out to Mike and his family. Get well soon Mike! You can beat this thing!

8. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Coach Dinger and your family. Wishing you a swift and complete recovery.

9. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

Get well Dinger, my prayers go out to you and your family!

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Crikey awful news.

Hope he can call an end around and beat this thing.:disbelief

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar