Mike Griffin has arrived in town!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'm always riding for my friends.:grrhee:

2. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Pac? Is that you?

3. lamont is the worst football player i have ever seen and should never put another jersey on again, tell him that for me since u guys are such good friends, and tell him the whole board is in agreement

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

can lamont play DE?

sorry guys, i'm very bitter tonight about our defensive line situation...but i'm tickled pink we have ample competition for roster spots at WR and in the secondary...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no worse than he can play safety....

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I hope your joking...:rolleyes: Who cares if you are his friend. last time I checked, this was a football team, and I was interested in winning not being a friend.

Lamont is a good guy, but he is TERRIBLE S. Probably one of the worst in the league as a starter.

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Thant makes two of us. everyone seems to be missing the fact that we did nothing significant but bring in a couple of warm bodies from late rounds to try to help with the d-line. I said it once, and i'll say it again, without PRESSURE ON THE QB, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO'S BACK THERE AT SAFETY. We needed a D-end badly, Jarvis Moss would have made me happy, we shoulda traded two spots to get him, might as well, we got nothing significant in the later rounds anyway. Hell why didn't we try to pick up Quintein Moses?? out of Ga

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I can't help but think that all of these people screaming for D-Line help either have very short memories or have only been following the Titans for one year. Just last year, we had very good pressure on the qb and that was with Schwartz never blitzing. All pressure requires is a blitz every now and then.

What we did need is a possible replacement for our DT's after this year in case we decide to not resign them. We got a guy, but I don't think he is going to be a solution. We'll see.

9. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

Have you forgtten him starting at CB for tarrell Brown against Ohio State?

It didn't go too welll. 'Course Chizik and his sell out to stop the run was partially to blame for that.

10. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar