Mike Florio does not expect CJ to be a Titan in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Me too. I just don't think Munch has the balls to do that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Which he doesn't do. lol

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

True. It drives me crazy to see him run especially with his build.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yea my issue with the coaching staff is that they haven't benched cj for someone else. But then again they should know better than anyone what we have at RB so they should be able to tell if it would be even worth it to switch backs.

Imho I do think Reynaud would produce better results. He is at least hungry.

Draft = Oline + RB this season. God...we still need a DE...S...DT...LB Depth...oi

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think it's definitely possible. It's extremely narrow-minded to say it's not even possible. How much better is another story. CJ has failed to break tackles. CJ has missed holes. CJ has just been disappointing in about every aspect.

Yes, the line sucks. So why is it so crazy to think a 235lb RB who could actually break a tackle every once in awhile might do better than the <200lb "Playmaker"? Even if it's only marginally better.

And here's the more important question for you. Why not at least give it a shot? What have we got to lose at this point? Let someone else get his carries for a game and just see what happens. If they're just as bad, then by all mean, go back to the Playmaker full-time. It just makes no sense that we aren't at least trying something different.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Nope. If another back were to show up CJ then the coaching staff, as well as the front office look like complete fools.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Griffin is already starting to show the world... CJ getting shown up would be an atrocity for the FO for giving both these guys money.

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I am not sold on Harper...but I do want to see Reynaud get some quality mainline carries. He has shown he can get to and around the edge like CJ wishes he could...and he can break tackles in the process.

Would at leafy like to see them mx it up...I mean...what do we have to lose??

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

I think that is the issue... at this point, we have ZERO to lose.

Give the ball to someone else. Full-time or Part-time, I don't care. Let someone else try.

ALSO... when you let someone else try, give them enough carries to give them a chance. Not one or two and say "they just weren't able to do anything..."

10. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

guarantee if we get a new coaching staff our players would respond better. Does anyone ****ing realize he has sucked since plamer became O coordinator. And changed our running attack. Most of you all on here and musiccitymiracles.com bash CJ, the line, blah blah. but its all on palmer. We were a run first team. and when he came here we became the worst running team in the league. PALMER GTFO. and FANS Get a Grip at whats really going on here. stop bashing CJ. there is more trash talked about Cj then adam jones and CJ2k is a great guy off the field. I back CJ but also do realize when he sucks. but im trying to state that this is entirely on the D1AA coaching staff we have. Just because you were a hall of fame football player doesnt make you a good coach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar