Mike Flanagan a Texan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Overalls, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it only took the texans 4 years to get him back to his natural position.

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Actually during our last coaches saner moments they moved him back to LG last year and put our rookie at center, but then the rook got hurt. The rook did a decent job.

4. Fry

im sorry, it took you guys 3 and a half years to get him back to his natural position.

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

So if you think this is a good move, which you must if it bothers you so much, I guess this means our chances of beating you just went up.

Thank you for your faith in my team. I think yours has been having a good off season too.

6. Fry

honestly, i dont know much about flanagan, so i dont know if its a good signing or not.

all i know is that your team has had a bad offensive line since their existance, and they are just now putting their best guy in his natural position. and we wonder why the texans have never had a season above .500.

7. Texans sucks!!!

8. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Well it looks like they are getting even worse with the signing of Sam Cowart also:winker:

9. Your offense still sucks, and even if your defense stops the other team who is going to put numbers in the scoreboard?

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

The Texans are making some nice improvements. The Titans are certainly on the rise as well. Jacksonville is primed to make a run. I think we're only a couple of seasons away from seeing the Colts in the cellar of the division. I used to think we were better than the cap and that we could skirt it forever, but it came and got us and it is already catching up with the Colts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar