Mike Evans Anyone??

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewHorizans, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Fair enough, but ability needs to translate to and on the field..So you are saying we need to wait another few years (5 years in, to decide) while being a losing football team? It has been 3 years!!!! Also, what consistency has he shown even when healthy?! I watch his lack of accuracy every Sunday. I am not sure what you are seeing. I know it is a mix of bad luck and other things, but they need to figure out a plan B. This is his make or break year, and I haven't seen much to make me feel overly confident

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 615nick

615nick Starter

No one has seen anything to make them feel confident in locker going into this season. He's a good guy and half the games he plays in he looks ok, that's it. I would be shocked if the titans don't take.a.qb in 1 or 2 this draft

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I
    I agree man...It's coming, the writing is on the wall. Time to face the fact that he is not the guy and was a bad pick at #8...Great dude, some bad luck mixed in, but not working out. At least not in Tennessee.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

God if only he wouldn't have gone down in that Jets game. He was coming off a huge win which surely gave him tons of confidence and that Jets game was his official coming out party. I just really want someone to blame for the way that whole thing went down but no one really did anything wrong. So frustrating.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I hear you bro, that's the problem...He has these flashes that get you excited, then boom! Back to reality, inconsistency, and the unknown. It sucks man, I like Jake's skill set, attitude, and work ethic. I really wanted to see him snap and prove people wrong.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

He's like those GIFs where you swear you're gonna see a girl's nipple and then boom nothing.

7. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

This is the final time it's go big or go home for Locker, playoff win or bust.

8. 615nick

615nick Starter

This is the big reason why a lot of fans can't grip the reality. He's the type of guy you can't possibly not root for. His skill set is amazing. I know it's a very different situation but another guy with an insane skill set that's not made for the nfl playing qb for the titans.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We already know very well about the QB issue, the real question is will we have enough weapons for our next QB? I love Locker but I can't see him staying healthy for him to remain here, will be rooting for him, but will be very surprised to see him starting in 2015. A good OL, Wright, Hunter, hopefully a good RB, and Evans would give our next QB some really nice pieces to work with.

10. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I don't see any of our receivers on this list. I don't put a whole lot of faith into the "experts" opinions, but the truth is our WR corp is not as good as many on this board make it out to be. If Mike Evans is the best player available, then by all means we have to take him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar