Mike Evans Anyone??

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewHorizans, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

We have Preston tho

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'd be open to Evans in the 1st if they feel he's BPA. The scenario for me to deem this acceptable would have to include Mack & Barr off the board, we don't like any of the CBs or QBs.

If it came to Evans and 1 of the 3 OT, I take Evans.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wouldn't be upset with Evans.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The Kelvin Benjamin disrespect is interesting to me. In 2012 Gordon and Jeffrey were 2nd rd picks and are now 2 of the top WRs in the league. Benjamin much more resembles them than most receivers ranked ahead of him. .

The Vincent Jackson comparison is almost more suitable to Benjamin than Evans. Jackson also disrespected at draft time he was a 2nd rd pick.

I remember in 2003 when Boldin ran a horrible 40 at the combine and dropped into the 2nd rd in that draft and has been clearly the best WR from that draft.

You can't coach a guy to be 6'5! You can't coach a guy to be 240 lbs.

You can rate Evans ahead of Benjamin but by the tiniest of margins. You can't go wrong with either player with the 11th pick.

Watch the Steelers or the Ravens will draft Benjamin and then he will arse rape us every time we play against him wondering why we didn't think of drafting him.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Eagles will go after him.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Agreed...Barr and Gilbert are appealing, but "projects" if you will....That worries me. Haven't we seen that enough? I want a difference maker from day 1! I know people don't want to see yet ANOTHER WR taken early again for the 3rd straight year, or a TE this early, but it will solidify a unit while get BPA talent. It also adds depth which we don't have at TE, and the WR core is certainly not complete. Washington will be gone in a year, Hunter is a question mark, and it looks like KW is more of the slot type.

7. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

You make it look so easy, don't even have to try...

8. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Dennard at 11 might be a bit of a reach, but he is NFL ready, and will immediately make an impact on our D.

I do love Mike Evans though, I think he will have a better career than Watkins, think he's the best receiver in the draft, and could see him making an immediate impact in the NFL, but not with the Titans (Wright, Hunter, McCluster, Washington, Walker)

9. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Anything can happen. QB normally go 7-8 deep depending on who goes to superbowl, injuries, and some who don't want to go. Didn't Hasselback or VY go one time after having a atrocious year?

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Come talk to me when you back your mouth rookie....lol, I have been on here since you were a sperm.....You talk tough, but I didn't see a logical comeback...Next :)

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar