Michigan Loses!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao...are you going to try making anyone but yourself think that clausen is something other than a terrible qb??

He's bad. Really bad. Almost as if he tries to give the ball back to the defense every other play.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Yeah. I'm agreeing with you. Clausen is trash. But hes riding one of the best recieving cores in the nation to lead fans to think hes got what it takes. When in reality all he has to do is put it within 5 yards of the window and its a catch...

last year he didn't have this kind of core, and he got destroyed by defenses..

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

meanwhile, utah is ranked #14 in the nation, i guess that week one opener isn't so bad after all?

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If one of the strongest college programs ever, with one the richest histories, falling into mediocrity, and not being able to defend its turf (one of the largest in the nation) against nonbcs opponents DOESN'T MATTER...

than yeah i guess michigan losing at home isn't a big deal.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i guess you'll just never understand the meaning of "process".

michigan is starting over from scratch. they don't have the right quarterback for their system, no runningbacks, lost 3/5 of their offensive line three of their top WRs.

i do partially blame rich rodriguez. he's not putting his players in position to succeed. he's trying to force a square peg in a round hole with the spread offense.

and they lost to a good team!

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

When a college program drops it usually takes some time to build it back up. It's not like the NFL where you can go from worst to first in one year.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Michigan suck

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The point is to rag Michigan fans for losing home games.

Much like Tennessee, Michigan has a great tradition and has normally been a powerhouse program, it's embarrassing when they fall this far, and particularly when they lose home games...

Like when UT lost to Memphis at home years ago.

It happens and every program goes thru bad times, but I still get to laugh at them, as I get laughed at because my school has fallen to mediocrity.

Sad thing is, with Michigan's competition they will bounce back. I fear UT is in for a bigger downfall, because UGA, FL, LSU, Alabama look better for years to come, from a recruiting/prestige perspective. It could cause UT's fall to be greater and there resurrection longer to attain.

(and Utah plays nobodies... love them now... but they aren't the 14th best college team today regardless of current rankings)

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Unless the vols end up with a better record than mich this year, you might want to hold that laughter. lol
    and its a close race between the 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar