Michael Vick - A Big What If???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

According to Yahoo! and AP, the Titans have little to no interest in Vick. Not surprising.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-nfl-vick&prov=ap&type=lgns

The Titans, coming off the best record in the 2008 season, also like what they have.

“I’m pleased with our quarterback situation,” Fisher said.

Would he be opposed to signing Vick if the Titans needed help?

“I’d have to cross that bridge when you come to it,” Fisher added, saying Vick should be considered a quarterback, not a receiver or running back.

“Michael Vick’s a quarterback. He proved that early in his career.”

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

According to DeAngelo Hall, Vick will play in the NFL or he won't play at all.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He also said he would not return to anyone except as a starter.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He's reportedly in boston right now. I doubt he'd get the starting job there.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Vick is a fool to turn down the UFL should he be unable to get an NFL job. He should go to the UFL and just destroy some defenses. I mean he should go there, tune up his game and show everyone that he's the real deal... I wonder if that's what Vince Young is planning?

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He'd also only have to play what, six games? Four? That's not a lot of injury risk, he'd make some decent money, and he'd definitely raise his profile.

Then again, he basically has to say that he's totally committed to the NFL. The UFL would still gladly take him even as his second choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar