Michael Strahan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Apparently things are getting worse between Michael Strahan and the Giants. It seems that many believe he doesn't really want to retire, but instead wants to play elsewhere. Apparently he feels betrayed (ESPN Article). Sean Salisbury said on NFL Live that he believes Strahan will be playing for another team.

I would love to have Simeon Rice...but I would REALLY love to have Michael Strahan. What are the chances he becomes available and would the Titans go after him? How much would you guys be willing to give up for him?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He's too much of a loudmouth with the media. The titans are looking for character guys who won't come in and cause trouble. I think there's very little chance that we'd even look at him.

That said, we could afford him and he'd really make our defense better.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Screw Strahan

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

He would want to play LDE anyway, and KVB is already there.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I fixed his gap.

[​IMG]

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

KVB has lined up as both LDE and RDE in Camp. To him, it really doesn't matter, he'll get to the QB no matter what.

7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

yea, he wouldn't be a bad fit here, although he's starting to get up there in age... Simeon Rice (even though he's still recovering from the injury) should have several years left in him. Strahan absolutely cracks me up, though... I wouldn't mind having his mouth in TN. I don't think he'd undermine Fisher they way he has Coughlin - there's a huge respect difference there. It's hard to believe he won't still wind up staying in NY, but it's fun to talk about at least.

8. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

9. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

He's not going anywhere. He'll retire if he isn't dealing with the Giants. But if he doesn't, I'd love him in TN. We could use another vocal leader, motivator, strong personality on D, now that Pac will not be there. Someone to get the crowd hyped up when the D is out there, and lastly....SACK THE DAMN QB!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar