Michael Oher visiting Titans today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

@PaulKuharskyNFL: Baltimore offensive lineman Michael Oher is visiting the #Titans today.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Interesting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Who better to replace Dave Stewart than with Dave Stewart.

I am not impressed right now. Wonder what Oher's price is, can't be too high.

Ruston sure does love these old Rebel players.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Sign him up and let him and Stingily battle it out. Go and watch the tape of Byron Stingily, the guy was solid as heck I wouldn't be surprised to see him start. Then again Oher is experienced, let's not forget he has won a SB starting at RT. This would at the very least negate the need to go OT in round 1.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

Stingily was not impressive in any type of way, he didn't totally suck but he didn't do squat to convince me he's a starting RT in this league.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Oher, if it wasn't for the movie, the dude would be riding pine somewhere. He's not nearly as good as advertised, and probably thinks he's worth way too much!

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Meh

I guess things could be worse

8. JCBRAVE

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Yea things could be worse like this team taking another O linemen with their first pick with no RBs once we get rid of CJ. Please sign this guy or another T.

10. Gridiron Gun

Gridiron Gun Starter

I seriously doubt the Ravens had him starting for years because of a movie. He's been a solid RT, the knock on him is he was drafted to be a great LT. He didn't live up to that billing. So not the great monster he was supposed to be, but certainly a good RT we could use for the next couple of years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar