Michael Lombardi Mock Draft (top 10 picks)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RavensShallBurn, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wow. I don't agree with any of that. We'll see how much Michael Lombardi really knows next month.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I don't think Quinn as the #1 defensive player off the board is that crazy. Scheme plays into picks way more than people realize. Not many of us understand the nuances of different teams' schemes.

As far as Fairley goes, he's starting to slide down some boards. I've seen some quotes about him not being a top-10 player. I think there's a small chance he falls to the Titans.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm pro-QB in the first round, but there's no way I'd be unhappy with Fairley if he came down to us, especially since he's been vocal about reuniting with his old coach. We would get better effort out of him than others would, I believe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar