Michael Lombardi Mock Draft (top 10 picks)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RavensShallBurn, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNTitanFan

TNTitanFan Camp Fodder

I agree, but I think #8 and #9 are reversed.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Has Robert Quinn done enough to be the second overall pick, I dont think so. Top 10 maybe.

I'm gonna be so happy if Newton and Gabbart are both gone by the time we pick.

Fairley would be great but we gotta trade down if thats the board.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Lombardi is someone who really knows what he's talking about. He came very close to being hired as the GM of the 49ers earlier this off-season. His words mean a lot more than whatever crap Kiper or any of those guys are spewing.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think Reinfeldt would knock over Goodell and the podium to get his selection up on stage after the 7th selection was announced and Fairly was still on the board.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

This is the same guy who thought Jeff Fisher was the 5th best coach in the NFL.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

His Denver pick of Quinn at #2 was just idiotic. They already have Dumervil, and Ayers an 18th pick in 09 played pretty good for them until getting hurt in game 7. So draft Quinn and sit Ayers? Dumb.

And who in their right mind would take Quinn over Bowers? Bowers is bigger and faster and was a more dominant complete player in the ACC.

Denver has their pick of any defensive player in the draft and takes Quinn? Moronic! Patrick Peterson would be the Denver pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Couldn't agree more Roll!! Terrible first 5 picks. Quinn, hahaha. If they go DL, they go inside not outside where they actually have players. I crap my pants if Fairley is alive at 8.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Fairley would be a hard guy to turn down at 8 that's for sure. 11 sacks and 24 tfl playing DT is beyond sick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar