Michael Jackson dies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puck, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

he's probably getting touched by satan's rod right about now

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I knew it would come to this... it always does.

In my book, nobody gets a free pass for keeling over... live in shame, die in shame. Now Rolling Stone and MTV are gonna milk the hell out of this for all it's worth with eulogies and butt-kissing just like they did with that worthless, strung-out loser Kurt Cobain.

Jacko made hit music... great. So did Britney Spears. The Macarena sold nearly as well. But he was boffing those kids, and Sony paid hush money due to impact on their outlandishly stupid contract they wrote up. He gets no respect or sympathy from me.

He could have done a million great things with that money, and it would have brought him great serenity... instead he isolated himself, bought toys and junk for himself, and wondered why he felt alone and bored. The answers to life's troubles are easily found if you actually bother to go looking for them... He chose not to.

RIP MJ... if you can.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. TitansOwnAll

TitansOwnAll Camp Fodder

Couldn't have said it better.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

MJ died 20 years too late. He would have gone out as a hero.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What is so ironic and i guess tragic about this man is that his obsession with youth, this obsession with trying to stay young and look young completely backfield on him. He was the opposite of his obsession.

For the last 20 years he has looked terrible. He has never looked younger than his years in fact he looked older and looked terrible in his final public appearences.

I watched his brother jermaine who was the first family member to talk to the press and he looked great at 54. His father aged well. In fact all his family members look fine except janet who had the same freakish things done to her face.

Had michael jackson done little or nothing other than eat right and keep in shape and keep performing he would be fine now and alive.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

[​IMG]

This is what michael jackson was so afraid of?

7. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

rip mj

8. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I heard about this yesterday. I got up this morning and watched the news and sure enough, he is still dead.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Happier time

[​IMG]

He really did get messed up by fame.

[​IMG]

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm just amazed that this has reached five pages without anyone posting a clip from the South Park episode about him...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar