Michael Jackson dies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puck, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If he had sex with children then he is legally a child rapist because a child is not legally capable of making that decision.

Personally i believe he was a serial molester of young boys but the 2005 case was not a legit example of one of them.

The DA investigated him and were convinced he had done these things and took the case as a means of getting him even though the case itself was weak and failed.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You're the one that said if you celebrate ANYONE'S death that you are twisted.

Actually I don't celebrate Hitler's death. But I do celebrate his birthday. :wink2:

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

So says the wisdom on Hoffa

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Don't I look like a wise guy...:grrhee:

[​IMG]

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Wise enough to slap a hoe ...

[​IMG][/IMG]

6. Hoffa

Somebody throw some talcum powder on my ho slappin hand...

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Did some fool in this thread just compare the man who made Off The Wall to Hitler...?

8. Hoffa

I don't think so, not really. There's no comparison, Hitler couldn't dance worth a crap. Can you see the Fuehrer trying to moondance?

And why would Paul McCartney get the Beatles song rights back? Is he in Jackson's will?

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't care for the guy but he was a good musician...though I am getting sick of hearing Thriller on the radio. I think I've heard it 4 times today.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

When someone dies, especially when they have questionable character... be it from mental defect or from simple perversion... it's wrong to be celebratory when they die. It's wrong to say things that amount to they belong in hell... saying something like that makes a person no better if not worse than the deceased. Now, I don't care for Jackson. I'm not even really a fan. I might sing along with a few songs because they are just good songs on their own merit... and yeah, Jackson is this generations Liberace in a way... but a wise man named Confucius once said, "Judge not lest thee be judged."... I think we should all be mindful of that when speaking of another eternal soul.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar