Michael Bennett or Greg Hardy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I want one of the two as a starting DE next year. If we are going to blow this thing up, we will have more than enough to pry one of them away (unless they are franchised). Add a first round DT, cut Wimbley, and we will have a very good front four. Any thoughts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I like Bennett. Wouldn't be upset with Hardy though. Both good players. My problem would be I'd rather lock up our young studs if we are up against the cap. Hopefully we have room for everyone though. I'm totally down to cut CJ to make room then draft a 4th rd RB to split with Greene.

3. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

We should stop wasting draft picks on RBs. Sign three guys that come out of college undrafted and hopefully one sticks and plays well. I would love to see the Titans take a stud DE or DT to pair up with Casey, but I doubt it happens especially if a good QB falls to them. You have to think very seriously about a QB if one is the BPA in the first round given Locker's injury history.

4. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

There are way to many QB needy teams drafting ahead of us for that scenario.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Neither. We need to rock America with Jared Allen

6. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Assuming we beat the Texans, where does that put us in the draft? Who knows what will happen between now and draft day, but there are 9 QBs with 1st round grades on them right now. Lets say 5 wind up being speculated to go in the first found when all is said and done. How many teams ahead of us would be picking QB as their 1st round need? We are probably looking at middle of the pack, but I could see us trading up if it was just a few spots to grab a QB.

7. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Somebody is being very generous with first round grades if there are 9 QBs.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We are idiots for not signing Avril and/or Bennett.

Look at their price tag. Lmao... We pay Wimbley way more. God we're dumb.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Maybe it is John Gruden. He is good for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar