MIA Paul Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DJB, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

2. He is showing significant improvement in practice. It's not abnormal for rookie WRs to struggle.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Well uh lets maybe PLAY him to see what he can do instead of turning him into Jon Orr his whole career. De-Activate Moulds for gods sake idc just get this kid on the field.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

be glad we don't have to rely on rookies to carry our team.

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

we obviously drafted him with an eye towards next year....

for some reason....

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You take what you get. Thus far, he's disappointing. But he'll have another year or two to get a shot, hopefully he'll be ready by then.

7. DJB

DJB Starter

I think he can be a good player. But it makes me wonder when they are taking looks at guys like Mike Williams if Paul has progressed at all halfway through the season. I'd like to see what he's got. Does he not have any special team skills to help cover kicks and at least get in uniform? I heard Kuharsky last week he's been doing better in practice. Do you think we could see him on the field anytime soon?

8. I doubt we'll see him this year unless there are injuries at WR or they decide to use him as the kickoff return man with Henry suspended.

9. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

What happened to Ely?

10. Ealy? He's on the PS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar