Mgs4

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Gunny, buddy. Marketability isn't a strategy move. Understand English, then try speaking it. Man, you're unbelievable. Probably the only guy left that thinks MGS4 will stay exclusive.
    You hold those dreams Gunny!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nope. i mean, if it crosses over in three years, good for xbox, but i will have beaten it probably 3 times by then.

:wave:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You know whats funny. I don't think it will stay exclusive. I am clearly saying it is not definite and it is not any time soon.
    I could not care less if it is on x-box 360, why would I? It's coming out on PS3 so I am not missing out.

4. Deuce Wayne

They wouldn't wait 3 years, or else it'd be pointless and they'd make no money. Money being what they care about most, it'll go multi-plat about 6 months after it's release on ps3. Maybe a little later.

5. Deuce Wayne

You'd care because you'd try to hold on to it due to the thing sony gets blasted for most: lack of games. With MGS4, you can actually say PS3 has one game worth getting that's exclusive.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If money was what they cared about the most they'd release it on 360 at the same time seeing as they have more consoles out there.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What does the 360 have that's exclusive? And what did it have 6 months after it was released that was exclusive that is worth a damn?

And Sony has plenty of exclusives coming out. And again, why would I care if it is exclusive or not? If it is on the PS3 I get to play, couldn't care less what the 360 can play.

8. Deuce Wayne

Gears of War, Bioshock, Mass Effect, PGR, Call of Duty 2, Perfect Dark Zero, Condemned, Dead or Alive, Dead Rising, Saints Row, Halo 3, Crackdown, Lost Planet, Kane and Lynch, Overlord, Splinter Cell 5.
    Yeah, not really the battle you want to get in to. I only listed the games worth buying.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

halo 3, bioshock and mass effect arent even out yet. call of duty was not exclusive. perfect dark zero SUCKED.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Kane and Lynch isn't exclusive either.
    Splinter Cell 5 looks like a PS2 game right now.
    Saints Row is coming to PS3 last I heard, and I know Saints Row 2 is.

But nice job avoiding the question. We'll compare current exclusives when the PS3 has had it's 20 months being released.

Just so you know I asked what the 360 had 6 months after it's release. Not what is coming out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar